PSDC Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit to http://psdcstudentcouncil.blogspot.com/

About that song to sing at openning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
l3LoodyRed
Bronze Member
l3LoodyRed

Number of posts : 11
Active Point : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-03

About that song to sing at openning Empty
PostSubject: About that song to sing at openning   About that song to sing at openning I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:50 pm

i have just find a song that we can sing at opening i think is ok to sing for you all ( the song just nd abit higher voice only Name Westlife - You Raise Me Up talking about something help oneself when oneself are down helpless i post this song cause its good at psdc night ( we say that psdc help us when we are helpless exp that p,c Oii Razz )

and some background sound at other stage ...like p Q&K when they chosen is ....she bang haha good for me

er...about that westlife song you can see at here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkkw8RhH9ck got words to learn alos

i always find song at you tube
Back to top Go down
l3LoodyRed
Bronze Member
l3LoodyRed

Number of posts : 11
Active Point : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-03

About that song to sing at openning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About that song to sing at openning   About that song to sing at openning I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:13 pm

forget to say cyclops please give some advise on this songs if you have better songs to post on it i will be glad but post fast if you have the idea .we can prepare more faster , i very scare of singing without prepare...later sure got a fly buzz coming out at the stage...if not prepare well...( not cris ,he too po at singing)

give some advise on this song o~i will be happy .preparing the song lol!
Back to top Go down

About that song to sing at openning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSDC Student Council :: Others :: KoPiTiam-
Jump to: