PSDC Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit to http://psdcstudentcouncil.blogspot.com/

About the day of dota torement

Go down 
+6
canonzaii
Just.G
Prince_DeviL90
yaya
Louis
l3LoodyRed
10 posters
AuthorMessage
l3LoodyRed
Bronze Member
l3LoodyRed

Number of posts : 11
Active Point : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-03

About the day of dota torement Empty
PostSubject: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:51 am

at the day of dota torement i found out that i still need to learn more 'skill' to be the same stantad as they are Lol team are so pro
but they are humber not always saying 'themself are pro' i like this stuff of people . i alos a dota kaki and at the dota torement i just watching them playing ...before that i heard 1 of entering team saying 'they are noob waste my time to fight with them' this
word (er....i think is 1 week ago gua) But today they lose their battle .So saying yourself is pro is not good Pro only mean good and NOT mean you are GODLIKE .is you know your self pro ,dont say you pro and teach the people who are still noob all pro alos come from NOOB remember that!

MY conclution
be pro at teaching , be pro at learning and be pro at humber

ps.ps. my english not good
lol!
if this post the negative feeling to other people pls deleate this post or inform me thx
Back to top Go down
Louis
Admin
Louis

Number of posts : 56
Active Point : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 am

hmm ya i agree "Lol Crew" is pro bcos they won 2 matches at first day.
btw i cant figure out which team u r uncomfortable with.

*i still can understand wat u r trying to voice out, if possible u may enhance ur english (its juz a suggestion).Dun b angry ya.
Back to top Go down
https://psdcstudentcouncil.forumotion.com
yaya
yaya

Number of posts : 7
Active Point : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: hehe   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:20 pm

i did not attend that day...but i have something ta say...well,tat is good idea to organize such games...that might help the students to release stress...hope tat tis kind of games will be held again... lol!
Back to top Go down
l3LoodyRed
Bronze Member
l3LoodyRed

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:28 am

Day Two

today lol crew lose.....but the Lucky Seven team is too pro to them until the guest also lose....(we call guest come but we win our guest....swt Shocked ) it's nearly impossible to know that the team i dislike because it happen about 1-2 weeks ago and i dont wan to saying their name ...(too risky for me later i will chop by people ...+ alos me is noob ....)
Back to top Go down
Prince_DeviL90

Number of posts : 1
Active Point : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:14 pm

hey man...
LS team already got chemistry for 2 years playing together ma..
But LoL team only met on that day and straight play and go until the final...
other team which got so long the chemistry 2 team work also useless...
not only team work can win but u need have a same mind 2 win..
Back to top Go down
qiang

PostSubject: A success Dota Event   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Ls's team is mix up with 3 experienced Dota player ( PS : they are from batch 18 , june intake ) and 2 psdc student . I heard people said something like " wow , psdc student without any tournament experience won guest team which is champion in Penang. " I need to say that , BgL is not champion in Penang , but they got a lot of potential Dota player in their clan.
The most excited part is the team Ls was trying to break one of the participate team's firebush , when they are running to the firebush , everyone shocked and scream off with very loud sound , but it was wasted , they cannot break the firebush in time because the throne was broke down too fast.
Back to top Go down
l3LoodyRed
Bronze Member
l3LoodyRed

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 pm

ya all people at ls team very pro but i still stand on lol crew side cause i see they out teach people before ( i like people who teach newbie lol! )

pls 'lower' your self to teach people when you good at that case but is the 'student' dont wan listen to you it's pointless to teach him Shocked

ps ps english not good pls give some replay to this topic o^^ make this topic famous lol!
Back to top Go down
Just.G

Number of posts : 2
Active Point : 2

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 am

Im waiting for de replays too...
De team you mention izzit Nxxxx ???
I heard about tis also...
Back to top Go down
canonzaii

Active Point : 7

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:03 am

You never see us to teach people play dota before is because we are in June intake , i think there's none of students in psdc know that we are experienced dota player.
All of us are very friendly ( shy ) like example , if you say hi to me , even i don't know who you are , i'll also say hi to you ( blur or friendly ? ) haha .

The team who said they get champion for sure is the team Nxxxxx right ?

To : Prince_Devil90
Who told you that Ls team were formed for two years ?
We never sit together and play dota together.
The only same team before is 3 people with jacket , for the other two , seriously we never play dota before .
We won is because of we are experienced dota player , or you can say that we are international players , we joined a lot of big tournament among all states .
We also took quite many of prizes before , i think that's the point that we won.

We are more hardworking than the others Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wei

Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:45 pm

Agree to canonzaii...

Hope that student council will organize this dota torement again...
And hope that more student in PSDC will join it...
Very Happy
1 of the suggestion is increase the prize of champion, so that more student will compete for it... Smile

Win or lose is not so important, the point is u have joined the torement and try all your best to compete with other participant...
Although we win the torement, but we are humble... Smile
Good luck to everyone. Have a nice day... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
l3LoodyRed
Bronze Member
l3LoodyRed

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:44 am

if cannonzaii can teach people....and psdc name will change de....Penang skill dota center... Shocked Shocked lol!
but if teach see their how they play first if newbies teach newbies style o ^^ dont teach too pro until the newbies dont know what are you talking of XD
Back to top Go down
LoL-[Ali

PostSubject: Hi To All   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:48 pm

Hey Hey All...

Im LoL-[Alice]...haha...I am the Venolancer!!!! The Siao Kia Venolencer..!!! The Noob^_^...Well , The Dota tournament goes very well. i would like to drop by since none of my member is here confused confused confused cannonzai too geng><"
Too teamwork!!! win so many prize already and play WCG player wo...><' no chance..they too geng already ALL HAIL LS cheers cheers (swt)
Lol...
at 1st i never suspect that me Lol-[Alice] and my teamate Lol-[EnVy] , Lol-[HaoSiao] , Lol-[Yatou^^] and Lol-[MarS] can even win the 1st game ><'... Sleep Sleep
before the tournament , i dont know the last teamate of mine which is Lol-[MarS]... And We 5 never play together before...
We know each other in PSDC same class...me "Lol-[Alice]" Lol-[Yatou^^] and Lol-[HaoSiao] are batch 18 ME... Lol-[EnVy] and Lol-[MarS] are friend.
Haha...
well , we are surprice when one of the student counsil told us that everyone was watching us playing at the first game and not looking at the other game.... We are surprice lol! lol! lol! ..We still wonder why is that...
When we win the first day , we are so happy that we won... pig affraid I want the reply so badly...haha....
Second day we lose at final but we are not surprice lol! ...
History in LoL Crew in that two days...
1) Fastest First Blood 46 sec i think
2) Always 1st blood in our team every round
3) Zeus and Warlock are oftenly used and oftenly people complain about lol! lol!
4) Stupid Veno always die when blink in group of hero ^_^.....ALL HAIL VENO !!!! lol! lol!
5) 4th round all INT hero which are really surprising to all spectator...haha...we dont plan to ^_^....our team leader Lol-[EnVy] ban my veno >< No No No No No Why Why Why
Well....i want to congratz to all team member.... u all are so pro !!!! u GUYS ROCK!!!!!!! lol! lol!

1 more thing....GUYS...thanks for commenting about our group....LoL Crew is going to rest in peace....u can sms me about my team weakness or team siao siao time...haha017-4077155 ^_^...haha...my team would love it^_^...wonder how many fans out there that love LS , 18SG or LoL....

God Bless Us!!!
Love u guys!!!
^_^

Sign By :
Lol-[Alice] Venolancer
Back to top Go down
l3LoodyRed
Bronze Member
l3LoodyRed

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:32 pm

oo simon alos come jo lo^^ good team work i like your veno but now i traning tighthunter^^ me is noobies^^ just playing around only
a fly to you all Sad no chance to be like you all Crying or Very sad but still got a hope to improve ^^ train to use blink dagger train with other people and bla bla bla

btw
graz to lol team and ls team get 1st and 2ed in the the match

ps.ps... english bad albino
Back to top Go down
Just.G

Number of posts : 2
Active Point : 2

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Agree to wei...
De prize should raise abit....
So tat more students will join de tournament....
Then only de event will getting excite...
Hope tat still got tis event next time =]
Back to top Go down
canonzaii

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Hello Alice , i am not a WCG Dota player , the WCG Dota player is MLML , did you hear about Ks-MikeBz ? that's him , i am just a competitive normal dota player .
I would like to say that not i'm pro but it's my team . They did pretty good job to cover me and help me . That's why i can farm creeps without worry .
MLML is Penang Top 1 Player , if you guys did join competition before , then you will know how pro is him .
Anyway that's a great match between LoL and Ls .
They are friendly Very Happy , after finished the game , they did smile to us , feel so friendly Very Happy
Ls will also Rest In Peace , cause need to study hard Smile

Have a nice days , want to learn anything about dota , feel free to add my msn > canonzai@hotmail.com Very Happy I'm very friendly one =X ( shy )
Back to top Go down
l3LoodyRed
Bronze Member
l3LoodyRed

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 pm

wa nice man cannonzaii you realy good ^^ teach people dota i think our psdc will have more and more pro liao lo ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
LoL-[Ali

PostSubject: Reply   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Hi hi again...
Well....Penang Top 1 player...i am not surprice at all ><...
Sleep Sleep cannonzai also quiet geng ^_^... the last match finish too fast i think...they all so pro lo...
study coming soon....die liao...too much dota is a bad effect ^_^!!!!
Back to top Go down
canonzaii

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Haha . Yeah ! Don't addict to dota ,it's just a game for relax , study is more important , cause it lead us to a better future lool !
I'm not pro x) It's just i got more competitive dota experiece than you guys , nothing suprise on this . hehe
Back to top Go down
LoL-[Alice]

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Lol   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 pm

What couese ur taking anyway????/ u got play garena????
Back to top Go down
canonzaii

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:18 pm

I'm taking EE .
Yeah i got play Garena , my nick is canonzaii , if you always play dota in clan war room , then sure you will know about me .
Back to top Go down
YaTou^^

Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:05 pm

yoyo every1....i agree wif canonzaii!!!...STUDY COME 1ST!!!!
dota leave aside....xD
nowadays lazy to play garena le...so many hackers...haiz...
canonzaii...u should take ME course..haha
join our group...in batch 18,group 2 is d most active n most siao group...
kakaz...xD
Back to top Go down
valientex
valientex

Number of posts : 4
Active Point : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Well ..... i think so ....   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:23 pm

i personally thinks that this time , its quite a bit successful , but we still need some improvement , cause some laggy problems , and some marks , contestants , a bit error but still ok la , we plan very good d .... haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the day of dota torement   About the day of dota torement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the day of dota torement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSDC Student Council :: Others :: KoPiTiam-
Jump to: